We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deer Creek B&B and Cottages

Which Saugatuck hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Deer Creek B&B and Cottages

Has anyone stayed there, esp. in the B&B part?

There's only one review on TA and that is the person's only contribution to TA, so it kind of makes me wonder about the review.

Thank you so much!

Indiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deer Creek B&B and Cottages

In case anyone is wondering, we did end up staying here. We enjoyed it very much. We were four adults so we stayed in the Sunrise and Sunset rooms that share a bath. The rooms were a little small. Next time I think that I would stay in one of the larger rooms that have sitting areas or rent a couple of the small cottages. However, the setting was lovely and convenient to everything in the area and the breakfasts were great.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deer Creek B&B and Cottages

Thanks Karrie, I didn't know anything about Deer Creek so I didn't post. It's good to have your information , it will help in the future. How was Saugatuck? Hope you weren't here for all the rain.

Indiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deer Creek B&B and Cottages

We had some heavy rain for part of the trip, but then it cleared up and we had perfect weather for the last two days. This was my second visit to Saugatuck, and I enjoyed it as much this year as I did last year. It combines two of my favorite things--art and deep blue water.

I'm glad if you think that the information about the B&B will help. I wrote a much more detailed review that should be posted soon. (It's probably a bit too detailed since I wrote it in the wee hours of the morning when I tend to ramble!)

Your restaurant suggestions helped! We ate at Mermaid's and Everyday People Cafe and a few others. Even though we'd heard a lot of good things about Everyday People Cafe, I was still surprised at how good it was!

Thanks for all the time you invest helping people on here! Get-aways are so important for people in these stressful times, and you help make them so much nicer!

4. Re: Deer Creek B&B and Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck