We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ox-Bow Visits

Which Saugatuck hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ox-Bow Visits

I've been to Saugatuck a few times now but have never ventured over to Ox-Bow. I hear there is an amazing school of art over there and was wondering if visitors are welcome there or if they offer any of their student's art for sale. I did notice from their website they had a visitor's center but there was no listing of times and such. So laid back!

Anyway, we're heading to Saugatuck this weekend and I thought this might be a new diversion for us!

Thanks!

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
326 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ox-Bow Visits

Ox-Bow sponsors Friday Night Open Studios beginning June 19. It's a great chance to bid on student work and tour around. I'm not sure what you'll see this weekend but it's worth the drive back there to have a look around.

2. Re: Ox-Bow Visits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2009, 07:37
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck