We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

off season/off night restaurant recommendations

Which Saugatuck hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
off season/off night restaurant recommendations

We'll be in Douglas on a Monday & Tuesday in October. Possibly some places noted in guides and reviews will be closed. I will appreciate suggestions for a good place in Douglas or Saugatuck for a relaxed dinner with a few wine choices. Thank you.

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
326 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: off season/off night restaurant recommendations

Everyday People Cafe in Douglas will be open and is very good.

Saugatuck, Michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: off season/off night restaurant recommendations

Typically, October is still a very busy month here and, with few exceptions, every place will be open. I know Toulouse is now Thursday through Sunday and I believe Marro's is closed on Tuesday (Closing for the season on Oct. 17th.) Other than that, as far as I know, everything will be available to you. Douglas has Everyday People Cafe, Wild Dog and Fifth Season to offer and then Saugatuck has Wick's Park Grille, Phil's, and Mermaid that should fit the bill.

Alton
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: off season/off night restaurant recommendations

Butler's in Saugatauk has good food and an adequate wine list. It is on the water by the marina

4. Re: off season/off night restaurant recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck