We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter fun in Saugatuck

Chicago
5 posts
Save Topic
Winter fun in Saugatuck

My lady and I (late twenties) are visiting Saugatuck for the first time this December from Chicago. We are planning to stay in the downtown area, and would like some recommendations on places to eat (cheap and expensive), drink (wine, whiskey, beer; in no particular order) and be merry. Recommendations on daytime/nighttime activities will be most welcome (whether that be outdoors or indoors; it does not matter). I hear there are a few wineries in the area - info on those would also be great.

1. Re: Winter fun in Saugatuck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck
Recent Conversations