We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B'day dinner?

Which Saugatuck hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Boston
Level Contributor
53 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
B'day dinner?

Looking for a quaint place to have dinner and a brunch the next day for my daughter's 26th birthday. Will be there at the end of June. Any shops that are not worth missing in town?

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
326 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B'day dinner?

Try Everyday People Cafe for dinner or brunch. Lots of other great options depending on your mood, Phil's, Marro's, Toulouse, Hercules...keep in mind town will be very busy! Great shops everywhere too.

Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B'day dinner?

A few friends and I had a lovely dinner at The White House. They have a new dinner menu and we enjoyed our meals very much.

Indy
Level Contributor
407 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B'day dinner?

Phil's has great food but I'm not sure it's quaint. More of a bar/restaurant inside. I also like Wick's Park Bar and Grill. Everyday People Cafe in Douglas has amazing food. Tends to be a little pricey for dinner I think. We ate at The White House and did not like it at all. We were a group of 9 girls and no one liked the food. Now it's a great place for drinks and dancing/karoke!

4. Re: B'day dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck