We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for where to stay this weekend

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for where to stay this weekend

Hi all. I am looking for suggestions on where to stay in Saugatuck this weekend. We are currently in Grand Haven and would like a reasonably nice well located place - hotel or B&B to stay in. By well located I mean I prefer to park the car and be able to walk everywhere if possible.

Saugatuck Dune Rides
Off-Road & ATV Trails
Mount Baldhead Park
Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Butler Street
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
334 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for where to stay this weekend

Go to Saugatuck.com where you can check availability by date.

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for where to stay this weekend

we really liked the beachway resort, which is within reasonable walking distance (on a road) to oval beach.... you will have to take the chain ferry across the river to downtown, however....

3. Re: Suggestions for where to stay this weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck
Recent Conversations