We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Auntie Pat's Cottages, South Haven -- any comments?

Which South Haven hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Suburban Chicago
3 posts
Save Topic
Auntie Pat's Cottages, South Haven -- any comments?

This is a follow up to the post I just submited (in the Michigan forum), regarding seeking a Lake Michigan beach cottage. We are considering Auntie Pat's Cottages in South Haven -- they look decent and the innkeeper I spoke to said they are a half-block from the beach.

Does anyone have any experience with this place?

Thanks a bunch --

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Auntie Pat's Cottages, South Haven -- any comments?

Where the heck are they,,, do you have an address?

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
824 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Auntie Pat's Cottages, South Haven -- any comments?

I've considered them....the web site looks great although you can see they are right on top of each other....

the area they're in is pretty far from town though and i like to be able to walk to the town AND beach...

as i recall they're a good deal though....

i'll be watching this to see if you get any recommendations.

Suburban Chicago
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Auntie Pat's Cottages, South Haven -- any comments?

The address of Aunti Pats Cottages is 140 Webster, in South Haven . I have pasted a link to a Yahoo Maps for them here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&output=html&f=q&q=140+webster%2C+south+haven+MI&btnG=Search+Maps

There website is: auntiepatscottages.com

I was also considering Michi Mona Mac Cottages, they seem to get a lot of favorable reviews. We are not looking for anything fancy, just clean and reasonably comfortable, as close to the beach as possible. We are trying to keep the accomodations under $1000 for the week. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again --

4. Re: Auntie Pat's Cottages, South Haven -- any comments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 07:16