We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michiganvacations.org

Which South Haven hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest
1 post
Save Topic
Michiganvacations.org

Don't waste your money at any of the Michiganvacation.org properties. They are extemely overpriced, very poorly maintained, and not worth the time. We viewed all the properties and the best comment that we could get from guests was "it was OK".

There are so many nice properties in the South Haven and Saugatuk area and the Michiganvacation.org facilities are giving tourism in the area a black eye.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Michiganvacations.org

Looks to me like there are just two properties for SH and Saugatuck. Not sure how they qualify for an org.

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
824 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Michiganvacations.org

only one there is the awful orchard inn & suites....must be run by the folks that fun that....i know they also manage those suites of saugatuck....

you'll get a lot worse comments than that on trip advisor....i'd stick here for the real dish!!

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
324 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Michiganvacations.org

In Saugatuck, they manage Suites of Saugatuck, the Arrowhead Resort and Saugatuck Harbor Inn....read the reviews, buyer beware!

4. Re: Michiganvacations.org

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 00:18