We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elegant lodging w/in 10 mi of Baroda?

Level Contributor
24 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Elegant lodging w/in 10 mi of Baroda?

Hi,

I'm looking for a luxury inn or bed and breakfast or historic hotel (etc.) within 10 miles or so of Baroda, MI. European style lodging or sensibilities would be ideal; overly cute, countrified or floral will not work.

If there aren't any options re. the aforementioned, how about simply the best hotel (contemporary or otherwise) in the area?

Thank you.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,008 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elegant lodging w/in 10 mi of Baroda?

Dang, Daisy Baroda is in the middle of nothing, ten miles from nothing. A farm community. It is maybe 5,6 miles from Bridgman which is on the Lake. Let me think..... The Boulevard Hotel in St Joseph is contemporary, maybe a bit more than 10 miles to the north. Try searching , New Buffalo, Union Pier, Sawyer, Bridgman, Stevensville. Tabor Hill is a great place to eat there though. :)

Level Contributor
24 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elegant lodging w/in 10 mi of Baroda?

Thank you. I've been hitting my head against all of those (towns). I'll look into the Boulevard Hotel.

Thanks again.

Hyde Park, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elegant lodging w/in 10 mi of Baroda?

Well, Daisy, if it is not too late, there's a new vacation rental home 2 miles south of Baroda, right next door to the Round Barn Winery. It's called Worthenbury Country House. It's not a luxury inn, but it is a pleasantly restored 100 year-old farm house.

4. Re: Elegant lodging w/in 10 mi of Baroda?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 07:19