We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels close to everything

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels close to everything

My two friends and I are planning a girls weekend in South Haven in October. We're trying to find a nice, affordable place to stay that is downtown and walking distance to everything. So far, I've seen Old Harbor and Hotel Nichols mentioned. Are there any other hotels in the downtown area?

Thank you!

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,979 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels close to everything

Hotel wise I can't think of any others. You may try Shores as that time of year condos may free up for less than a week.

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
826 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels close to everything

hotel nichols has some rooms with twin beds that would be fun for a gf weekend...if they're still open...i think they close up for the winter...

old harbor has uneven service but be specific in what you're looking for in a room...they are all quite different...

there are also a couple of downtown condos...the visitors bureau might be helpful in helping you with that...

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels close to everything

Hotel Nichols would be my pick...fun place, unique rooms, downtown.....i have not been disappointed when i have stayed there.

4. Re: Hotels close to everything

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2010, 05:17