We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

Three Rivers
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

This Condo is just the most lovely home. Spotless, Decorated in the most warm inviting colors and decor is up to date. Kitchen is full stocked. Washer/Dryer right in the unit. Everything is more then homey feeling, from the moment you open the doors. I can't say how wonderful it was to park the car, walk to all the shops, the most lovely and affordable theater in town... popcorn for $.75 cents.. can you top that? and clean everything in town is clean.

You are just a walk from the light house. never drive unless you feel the need to head to a walmart or such other shopping. I choose to get away from the everyday life routines and take in a real vacation of peace and quiet, with a good movie, just look out over town on the top loft and your totally at home away from home.

Highly recommend this condo. Im defeniently going to be heading back as soon as possible. Winter or Summer it is the best place to stay by far.

Decadent Dogs
Gift & Speciality Shops
Biddy Murphy
Gift & Speciality Shops
DeGrandchamp Farm
Gift & Speciality Shops
Nature's Country Cupboard
Gift & Speciality Shops
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
828 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

who did you rent that through....i've heard those were really nice.

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
751 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

curious to me that this person has glowing, unsolicited recommendations for a rental property and it's their first ever posting. I'm just saying.......

Three Rivers
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

I found the place thru the Shorevacationrentals.com

They were very helpful in finding me this place to stay.. I have looked at other places and have stayed in a home on the lake before also.

I like and love South Haven so yes i can highly recommend this town.

I work long hours so when i found this lovely place right in town no driving all around to get to things i took the chance and man it is really well decorated.

All new furniture and the bed is lovely has a saying above the closets that say, "Dont forget to kiss me goodnight" this is so romantic for a weekend. I was alone but needed the quiet time from work.

I recommend this property since i do know i can only get to south haven only maybe a few times if that a year and i dont stay over due to work. But the light house on Fathers Day you can go up in for $3.00 and view the harbor.

My the shops around town are all nice and unique items, the clerks are so friendly and i chose each time i go to shop at one place and get a mento of my trip.

Thank you

Three Rivers
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

responding to your question on how i could post when it was unsolicited?

I enjoy a stay away from the long long hours of work of 121 hours a week and going down to 99 hours a week... I do search and im a bit picky where i stay. since i am not afforded the $ or time to travel as others are. I work every day of the week and have since over 2 years. I searched this trip advisor to see if South haven had any rentals and they do so descided to post a review for a rental that i had stayed at. Since it is lovely and right above a South Bend Candy Shop and also right by my favoriate italian eatery i could walk to everything. The Icebreacker weekend was what i wanted to see and did. It was most enjoyable.

The rental is a condo, it is just as i described and very much beautiful. Has a window spot to twill in two chairs on the loft that has a view of right down town and the harbor of the boats and lake Michigan. (of course no boats in winter)(smile).

I just want others to enjoy a stay that made me feel like i was on vacation far away in a town i love. I also like the fact that the bed was so comfy. Guess i was excited to have others find this spot not for promoting but for the true experience of a place in town yet so far away feeling. There are two pull out couches that turn into beds so room enough for 6 if wanted.

Hope this answers your question. Sorry to of posted without being asked to. I thought a place like this should be enjoyed by travelers. I have a rental on Fisher Lake in Three Rivers, and try to have a nice quite quante place for people to enjoy so i chose to find places on sites to just look and dream. As i say, i dont get afforded this luxery and there are homes there in South Haven that are over 4,000 a week or more that i would love to experience maybe i could start a job of traveling and staying and then reviewing(smile) anyone want to hire me... Dream job right.. anyhow i did want to share a spot i found very lovely and no problems what so ever.

Littlebear (sb)

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

I'm with you Cold!

Three Rivers
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

is someone not allowed to post a good place to stay on this site????? I may of never posted before but i can for sure say i have been enough times to South Haven over the years living about 1 hour away.. And there is always a first time for someone to post on a site right? So when i stay at a nice place im going to suggest it to people. Sorry to of offended the ones who think it was wrong of me to post about a great place to stay... Have you stayed there?

if not then i do suggest you try... you will see my view im sure....

7. Re: Rental of Condo - Phoneix #7 in South Haven Michigan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 05:17