We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with where to stay!

Which South Haven hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
48 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Help with where to stay!

Just wondering if anyone can help us decide which hotel to choose: we are looking at either Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn. We are just taking a 2 night mid week get away! Most importantly we need the place to be clean, it looks like they both offer some sort of breakfast - and it would be great if they had a micro/fridge in room. We have never been to South Haven, so not sure which one of these would be better! Any advice / suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,778 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with where to stay!

I live here so I haven't stayed in either but from past posts I think Hampton Inn has been the favorite. Not that there's anything wrong with the HI express. Hopefully flizzer will stop by as I think they have stayed in both.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with where to stay!

i haven't stayed at either of these in SH, but in general very much the same. I would also ask you to think about the Nichols Hotel in downtown SH. Not a chain at all, and being downtown is very nice. just a thought. Also Victoria's resort in near town and the beach, we have stayed there and loved it. and has great breakfast!!!!

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
824 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with where to stay!

if you're looking for a basic hotel hampton inn is best!! I've been in both and love that place!! best deal usually in the summer too!! have a great time!

4. Re: Help with where to stay!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2010, 05:18