We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caboost inn

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
caboost inn

was wondering if anyone has stayed at the caboose inn. it looks interesting, just wanted to know if it is nice inside.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caboost inn

never have stayed personally, but other I know have and have enjoyed it. They did say that it was fun but after the excitement of staying in the caboose, it was a great location they enjoyed the most !

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
827 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: caboost inn

i plan to try it soon with my train crazy grandson...it seems a little out in the open but the pics look great!!

Kalamazoo
Level Contributor
1 post
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caboost inn

It is clean, safe, and in a great location. Park the car and wander! Liquor store, outdoor pool, and downtown all close by...oh and don't forget the most amazing beach is only 2 blocks away. Great for a couple, or a couple with one small kid.

4. Re: caboost inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 08:19