We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

saugatuck motel

Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
saugatuck motel

Does anyone know how the Saugatuck Motel is? It says on website that it has all been redone. But there are not any pictures. Also considering Pines Motorlodge and cottages. On a really tight budget and these two seem to fit . Any suggestions? There are only two of us.

Indy
Level Contributor
431 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: saugatuck motel

You may want to post this over in the Saugatuck forum. However, I have experience with Pines Motorlodge and they are quite nice.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: saugatuck motel

Did you end up staying at The Saugatuck Motel? Their website has two or three interior photos now. I'm thinking of staying there this summer as well. Wondered what your experience was if you went. They have a 5 weeknight special that fits my budget. Thanks much

Indy
Level Contributor
431 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: saugatuck motel

I think the motel was just remodeled very recently by the same owners as The Pines Motor Lodge. I'm sure it's very nice. The pictures I saw look great. The pool is a great plus too.

4. Re: saugatuck motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 05:17