We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Bluff Inn and Suites

Orland Park
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Bluff Inn and Suites

Can anyone give me any information on Lake Bluff Inn and Suites? We like to travel to Saugatuck (without the kids) and usually stay at the Best Western but would like to try something different. I don't want to pay more than $200 a night. (The new Northern Lights in Saugatuck looks great though!) I have 2 free nights at the Comfort Inn in Holland but I'm not sure if that would be too far to drive to Saugatuck for the beach, dinner, etc. What are you thoughts on the Lake Bluff Inn, any other places in South Haven or would the Comfort Inn be good enough? I prfer the privacy of a hotel and like to have a pool. Thanks!

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
828 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Bluff Inn and Suites

if you haven't already made your trip i can chime in about lake bluff....its not really any kind of romantic getaway....in fact some of the rooms are downright scarey!! what it DOES have going for it is a spectacular location on the bluff (no beachfront though) and a super view from the pool and some of the newer rooms....

personally i would go for the hamptom inn out by the highway and just drive to the beach for the great views!!

2. Re: Lake Bluff Inn and Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 07:19