We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal Mountain Resort?

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Crystal Mountain Resort?

Has anyone been to the Crystal Mountain Resort lately? I'm looking to book some time there with my family this summer, and I'm curious about the WinterGreen and Pinehurst lodging areas.

Because these particular buildings offer the cheapest rates, I suspect that they are also the oldest parts of the complex. That said, is one of these two areas markedly better than the other?

Should I look to upgrade? Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,939 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal Mountain Resort?

We've stayed in WinterGreen twice both times in winter. The location isn't much but they are condos right by the lodge so it'd be an easy walk everywhere. Probably less because they would be the oldest next to the lodge its self. I'm going to guess constucted in the 80's. I think Pinehurst is right next to them. Other buildings may offer a better view and certainly newer.

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal Mountain Resort?

Thanks for your help, Rono. My wife can be picky about such things, so it sounds like I should keep looking, or at least pay a bit for the upgrade.

Thanks again.

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal Mountain Resort?

Rono, how would you rate the Inn at the Mountain suites?

I read someone that these opened in fall 1997. Do you think they would be more favorable than Pinehurst or WinterGreen?

Thanks again.

Reply to: Crystal Mountain Resort?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Thompsonville