We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young Couple Things to Do

kalamazoo, mi
2 posts
Save Topic
Young Couple Things to Do

Wondering if anyone has any ideas of things to do. This is an anniversary trip and we are just looking for some fun and romantic ideas. So far, on the list includes jet boating/ parasailing, West Side Story, and a couples massage. If anyone has any ideas on more or other activities/ plans please let me know. We can have fun with pretty much any activity and enjoy ourselves just being on vacation. Any advice is well appreciated.

Traverse City MI
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Young Couple Things to Do

Running the risk of being too specific, here goes ~ Get a room at the Park Place so you can walk downtown to the bar, night life scene, drinks at the Top of the Park at sunset, dinner at Red Ginger, Hanna, or Stella (there are plenty of other lodging choices if you want "more modern/upscale" rooms)... get a picnic lunch, tour Leelanau County and go to Pierce Stocking Drive for another sunset.. go parasailing on the bay... depending on when you'll be here, go to a movie at the State Theatre or a play at the Old Town Playhouse, catch an evening's music at Chateau Chantel winery.... and I don't know what you mean by "west side story".... enjoy the area, there's much to do and plenty of places to relax.

kalamazoo, mi
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Young Couple Things to Do

Thank you very much for all of your wonderful suggestions. We are planning our itinerary now. I will post what we decide to do. Also, West Side Story is a broadway play coming to Traverse City from July 24th to August 2nd. I hear its a wonderful show. Thanks again!

Detroit Area...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Young Couple Things to Do

See my post today on Chateau Chantel - Its on my list for when we go up next.

4. Re: Young Couple Things to Do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 03:19