We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

Which Traverse City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MI
Destination Expert
for Ludington
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

We normally visit the U.P. every couple of months and love staying at a motel in St Ignace that has a 3 room suite. The suite has 2 seperate bedrooms, each with 1 queen bed. Then there is also the living area. Due to some medical issues of a family member, we need to stick closer to home for the next 6 months or so. We know Traverse City & do visit occasionally. We've stayed at some of the hotels along with bays and also the Holiday Inn Express in Acme. Does anyone know of any hotels that offer suites which have 2 seperate sleeping area's with 2 beds (not a sleeper sofa). We could look into 2 connecting rooms, if need be.

As far as pricing, I know T.C. is not as affordable as the U.P. but my hope would be around $175 or less a night. We dont have a specific time of year yet and would certainly consider outlying area's but probably heading west or South of the city proper.

Edited: 26 February 2012, 18:51
Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

Friends of ours stayed at this place a couple years ago and liked it because of the two bedroom suites with kitchenettes:

http://www.traversebayinn.com/inn-rooms.htm

I'm pretty sure they had their dog with them too when they went on that trip, but I can't remember for sure.

Thompsonville...
Level Contributor
749 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

Have you looked into Crystal Mountain Resort and Spa? They have two bedroom suites - I believe in the WinterGreen association you can find that sort of accomodation. They are around 35 minutes SW of Traverse City.

I've also stayed at the Grand Traverse Resort in some condos, and I believe they were two-bedroom as well.

3. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 June 2012, 14:35
Yigo, Mariana...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

Looking for a 2 bedroom hotel room with complimentary breakfast in Kuta, Bali for 3 senior ladies.

Yigo, Mariana...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

looking for 2 bedroom hotel room in Kuta (Bali), with complimentary breakfast.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

We have Loons Landing, a 2 br log cabin available. It is $100 per night

Here is the link or you can go to www.cottagesnorth.com

www.cottagesnorth.com/vacation-rentals-6.html

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

Hi

We have a very nice two bedroom log cabin for $100 per night this time of year that may work well instead of a motel room. We are only a few miles from Acme, on Spider Lake. Please visit www.cottagesnorth.com and clikc on Loons Landing, or visit this link

Thanks Ken

www.cottagesnorth.com/vacation-rentals-6.html

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

Off season, you might check out Tamarack Lodge, bit I am thinking their rates will be higher than $175. Great place, though.

Yigo, Mariana...
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

Still looking for 2 bedroom hotel room in Bali, either Sanur, Seminyak or Legion. Three senior ladies will be vacationing in Bali, 7/29-8/5. I'd appreciate all replies. Lan

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for 2 bedroom hotel room

LAN, really? How did you end up in the Michigan forum? Kind of far from Bali!!!!!