We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Insurance

Which Troy hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Robert Harrison
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Car Insurance

I am moving back in the US and to Troy next month and I am looking for a good car insurance policy from a company that doesn't try to rip you off when you really need them to do the right thing. Does anyone have a recommendation or a warning?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,012 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Insurance

I had AAA for awhile and they took good care of me. Rate can be high though. Switched to Allstate for awhile, but the rates kept going up. Eventually surpassed AAA. Now with Progressive and am very happy. Totaled a Ranger in Oct 06, They took care of it quickly and when I purchased a replacement, they covered the Sales tax. progressive.com will also give you comparison rates.

2. Re: Car Insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Troy
Recent Conversations