We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park n fly hotel

MN
Level Contributor
203 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Park n fly hotel

Looking for a good park n fly hotel. Do any of the have free breakfast at 4:00 am? Also will any let you park two cars?

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,021 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park n fly hotel

Here's one website that can help.

Try calling around for the special requests.

http://minneapolis.parksleepfly.com/

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
163 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park n fly hotel

I used the suggested web site to narrow down the choices and then ended up with a better rate when I called the hotel directly.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park n fly hotel

Downtown's advice is good. You may want to also check out the Bloomington Convention and Visitor's Bureau website: www.bloomingtonmn.org/page/1/hotels.jsp

Bloomington hotels will generally be the closest to the airport, and most likely to offer park-n-fly deals. Maybe compare this website to Downtown's site.

As far as a 4AM breakfast, my guess is it's unlikely you'd find hotels that would automatically do it. However, ask if you can special request something. Expect to have it be items that would be cold items (cereal, muffins, premade hard boiled eggs, juice and milk). You may also find Night Auditors (overnight Front Desk staff) will be more willing to help you if you ask nicely since they will be there anyway and it might give them something to do as 3:45AM. Downside is they don't generally start until 11PM, which makes a short night's sleep for you.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,618 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park n fly hotel

I think both Hampton Inn Airport and Fairfield Inn (Mendota Heights, but still close to "airport") both have grab 'n' go breakfast sacks. But, it sounds like you will be up very early, so if it were me, I'd grab something beyond security in the airport.

Bloomington...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Park n fly hotel

One hotel that comes to mind is the Holiday Inn and Suites - Airport

They have a park and fly lot, I used it once it was nice the Hotel owns the lot so your car is safe. I also thought the Hotel was very nice. As far as breakfast, they are not open at 4 AM, also it is not free.

Winona, Minnesota
Level Contributor
649 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park n fly hotel

We really like the Ramada by the Mall of America. I'm pretty sure 2 cars are Ok, but you would have to check. The only bad thing is that the last few years, the thursday 4 am shuttle has been PACKED and chaotic, I did not feel safe on those drives. We always have breakfast at the airport after we clear security. Prices are reasonable and we always have time to kill.

7. Re: Park n fly hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2011, 07:32
Get answers to your questions about Bloomington