We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baptism River Inn B&B (recomendations??)

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Baptism River Inn B&B (recomendations??)

I am thinking on staying at the baptism River Inn B&B. Has anyone stayed there. I can't find any reviews.

~JS

North Carolina
Level Contributor
11 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baptism River Inn B&B (recomendations??)

Did you stay there? I'm planning a honeymoon for a friend and thought this would be nice. I hope you're still checking this forum. Please let me know. Thanks.

minneapolis
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Baptism River Inn B&B (recomendations??)

Hi Jason-

Did you end up staying at the Baptism River Inn? I am thinking of staying there.

Thanks.

Robbinsdale...
Level Contributor
319 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baptism River Inn B&B (recomendations??)

Hey jasons'storm

My wife and I stayed there Sept 2006, and it is great. The sauna was not complete yet- but the rooms are very private and comfortable, the hosts make you feel at home, and you can walk along the river right by their property. We had camped out for 3 nights before- and those beds were awesome...

4. Re: Baptism River Inn B&B (recomendations??)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 16:45
Get answers to your questions about Duluth
Recent Conversations