We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed QUICK for tomorrow!

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
752 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed QUICK for tomorrow!

My dtr's best friend (who is going to school in Colorado) is going to be playing in her college soccer debut game and she wants to drive over from where she's at college (Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI) to watch her game on Sunday at the U of MINN at Duluth.

She and her boyfriend want to drive to Duluth early tomorrow morning, spend the day with her, thend spend the night.

I'm trying to find a Bed and Breakfast that I can reserve a room for them at (I can't reserve a room for them at a hotel as they're only 18)I'm searching now for B&B's and will be calling around. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions? I really don't want them sleeping in their car................ Thanks so much for you help.

Mentioned in this post
Colorado
Colorado
United States
Marquette
Marquette
Upper Peninsula, MI
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
574 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed QUICK for tomorrow!

What about camping?

www.duluthlodging.worldweb.com/Campgrounds/

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
538 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed QUICK for tomorrow!

Don't have any personal experience, but did find this:

visitduluth.com/lodging/duluthlistings.php…

3. Re: Help needed QUICK for tomorrow!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 01:16