We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn on Lake Superior or Country Inn Suites North Duluth ?

midwest
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Inn on Lake Superior or Country Inn Suites North Duluth ?

We are staying for one night in Duluth in early June. Turns out we picked the weekend around Gramma's Marathon although we are not runners. Many places already booked.

I found a room at the Inn on Lake Superior and also one at the Country Inn and Suites North --it is on a hill vs. the Inn is near Canal Park.

Not famliar with Duluth and looking for a very clean, updated room for a special occasion. No pets. Non-smoking. Safe and clean. I would love to stay in a newer place or a newer renovated hotel.

Which do you prefer above or do you have a different recommendation for a better place?

Thanks, Tripadvisor readers!

North Dakota
Level Contributor
431 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Inn on Lake Superior or Country Inn Suites North Duluth ?

I have been to Duluth during Grandma's Marathon and it was crazy. I would suggest that you stay at the Inn but remember that most places will be busy so plan to wait and during the race many roads are blocked off.

I believe that the Inn does allow pets so you may want to check into that with them directly. Also, it has been a couple of years since I stayed there and it is nice but now new!

As far as other suggestions, the Sheraton is new and I believe that the Radisson went through a renovation. Both are downtown and on the race street.

12. Re: Inn on Lake Superior or Country Inn Suites North Duluth ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:42