We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Duluth with a toddler

La Crosse, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Duluth with a toddler

Any recommendations on things to do with an 18-month old and a 4-year old on a day trip to Duluth? Things to see? Places to eat?

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
242 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Duluth with a toddler

You can do about anything. I'd go on the pizza train, play in the sand dunes of Park Point, watch the boats come in, walk along the Lakewalk, maybe visit the aquarium and go to the playgrounds at Bayfront Festival Park and the recreation area on Park Point, midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/family_frien…

Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Duluth with a toddler

I would recommend the Great Lakes Aquarium. They have a large water table there where little kids can play with boats. There's also exhibits where you can pet a sting-ray, slide down a slide inside a tree... All very cool and great for toddlers, older kids, (and adults). There's also the Lake Superior Zoo. Your child might be too young to enjoy Spirit Mountain, but I would also highly recommend the Timber Twister when they're a little older. Have a great trip! And of course check out Lake Superior. Little kids love to play at the beach.

-Staff at Canal Park Lodge

3. Re: Visiting Duluth with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Duluth