We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Hilton in Downtown

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
47 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Hilton in Downtown

I'm going to be in Minneapolis for a conference next week, and would like recommendations for dinner. I might be by myself, or possible with one or two others. Pls make it within easy walking distance.

TIA

MerLib

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Hilton in Downtown

Lots of restaurants near the Hilton. Here are a few:

1) Hell's Kitchen, 10th St betw Marquette and Nicollet. Great brunch/breakfast/lunch place

2)Dakota, Nicollet & 10th. Excellent jazz club, bar, and restaurant.

3)Vincent, 11th & Nicollet. More expensive and fancy- in a simple way.

4)Brit's Pub, 11th & Nicollet. I'm not a huge fan of the food- it's good but not great- but a good pub atmosphere.

5)Keys at the Foshay, 9th between Marquette and 2nd Ave. Diner-type food, huge portions, open for dinner, too.

6)Zelo at the corner of 9th and Nicollet

7)Also: Mission(at the IDS betw 7th & 8th on Nicollet)any of the Marshall Fields restaurants (all good), Ike's on 6th betw Nicollet and Hennepin...

8)Oceanaire at the Hyatt- expensive but good seafood (at least for this born and raised Bostonian)that you generally won't find around here...

Pine Island...
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Hilton in Downtown

Try the Oceanaire, in the Hyatt Hotel downtown Minneapolis.

http://www.theoceanaire.com/minneapolis.html

- Julie

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
130 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Hilton in Downtown

We went to Ike's and had a good meal/good time. twincities.citysearch.com/profile/35722954