We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollar travellers cheques

England
1 post
Save Topic
Dollar travellers cheques

Can someone tell me if dollar travellers cheques are wideley accepted in restaraunts and stores around the Minneapolis and St Paul area.

I have been to Florida many times and they are freely accepted there just wondering if it is the same in the Twin Cities.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,831 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollar travellers cheques

Shouldn't be a problem up here.

I know personal cheques are hard to use, but traveller's cheques should be as good as gold.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollar travellers cheques

I would second the sentiment...they should be relatively easy to use. I am guessing when you say "dollar travelers cheques" you are ensuring the cheques are in US Dollars. Worst case scenario, I'd think you can take them to a bank and cash them.

3. Re: Dollar travellers cheques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2010, 05:18