We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shout House ?

MN
Level Contributor
203 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Shout House ?

We are going out for a bachelorete party on 2/12 in Downtown Minneapolis. We are planning to go to the Shout House but they don't have any reservation spots open. There will be about 20 of us. What time does it start to get busy there? How early would need to get there to find places to sit? What other bars are around there to go to after the Shout House?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shout House ?

I happened to be there last Wednesday evening with a couple of friends. We arrived about 9PM or so and it was still relatively quiet. I'd say it was about 10-1030PM when things started to pick up. That said, perhaps others will want to weigh in - that is just my experience and remember I went on a Wednesday as opposed to a Saturday.

There are no shortage of bars and places to go within walking distance of Shout House. To name just a few: Lone Tree Annex Night Club, 508, First Avenue, Drink Night Club, and Barfly a more younger and club-like. Kieran's, Hubert's, O'Donovan's also fun more "barish" than club-like. There's also restaurants with bars.

For ideas on music/bars/nightlife, I would check out City Pages Newspaper - which you can look at online at www.citypages.com.

2. Re: Shout House ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 19:19