We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brew pubs

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
indy
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
brew pubs

would like to visit one or two brew pubs when were in town next weekend. we'll have a car and staying downtown Minneapolis. also any suburban bars/shops.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brew pubs

Rock Bottom downtown is ok, but the Herkimer on Lyndale is batter.

There's one at Seven Corners but the name escapes me.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,613 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brew pubs

x2 for the Herkimer. Fantastic happy hour with good bar food.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brew pubs

Town Hall Brewery (www.townhallbrewery.com) for the Seven Corners spot. They have outdoor patio seating for people watching, usually a pleasant visit and nice varied crowd. Fairly easy access from Washington Avenue in downtown Minneapolis or just off I-35W if driving from outside downtown. Park either in the lot next door to Holiday Inn, meter spots if available, or in the surface lot behind Corner Bar. I'd suggest against parking in the surface lot behind the Bullwinkle's/Taste of India restaurant - owners of that lot are known to be problematic to their customers.

Edited: 04 July 2011, 17:12
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
1,012 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: brew pubs

Herkimer is good, Also add Granite City Food and Brewery several suburban locations. For something very different Moto-i brews their own saki which is really cool.

5. Re: brew pubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 05:17