We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest Way to get from the airport to Brooklyn Park

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest Way to get from the airport to Brooklyn Park

Hi,

I am flying in from L.A. on the 10th of August and my hotel is the Crowne Plaza North (which I now realize is pretty far from everything). I have looked and the cab rates, and they all look pretty much the same. I also looked at the metro system, and it would take about an hour tyo get to the hotel. Does anyone know a quicker, cheaper way to get to my hotel?

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,942 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest Way to get from the airport to Brooklyn Park

Check out Super Shuttle

www.SuperShuttle.com

Burnsville, MN
Level Contributor
539 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest Way to get from the airport to Brooklyn Park

As I usually travel solo, I've had good luck with Super Shuttle. You book online, can take care of the tip as well so you don't have to fiddle with your wallet as well as your baggage when get dropped off.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest Way to get from the airport to Brooklyn Park

Super Shuttle might be a balance between cost and time/convenience. Looks like it would be $25.00 for a one-way ticket (not counting any tip you wish to offer). Do keep in mind they may stop at other hotels; it's not necessarily a straight drive there (that would be a taxi, of course). If they stop at hotels along the way, timewise may not be much savings. It is "door-to-door" however.

Also keep in mind a taxi drive, assuming no traffic delay, would be about 25-27 minutes according to Google. My point being an hour for a not direct route may not be terribly out of reality. Not trying to be snippy here, just present perspective.

4. Re: Cheapest Way to get from the airport to Brooklyn Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 22:15