We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage in downtown?

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Massage in downtown?

We are staying at the Aloft hotel next weekend and looking for a recommendation on a spa that offers really great massages. I searched the forum and didn't find a lot of help. I saw a few reviews that mention Ivy Spa, but reviews are kind of inconsistent and for that price, I want glowing reviews. Thanks!

Edited: 31 May 2012, 22:24
Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage in downtown?

after my car accident, I had regular chiro appts and also deep tissue massages at a shop nearby.

if you can get an appointment with Efay - you won't be disappointed.

http://inside3hands.com/

Staff Profiles

EFay Imani

EFay Imani is the energy force behind Inside Three Hands Bodywork's and the creator of the INR (Imani’s Naturalize Restructuring) Technique. EFay has had several careers thru out her journey. She states she has never been as satisfied has as she currently is doing bodywork. She graduated from the Minneapolis School of Massage in 1993. Inside 3 Hands and EFay’s mission is to heal the planet. . . One body at a time.

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage in downtown?

YOu could check TwinCities.CitySearch.com - they usually have the best of on their site, I know massage is one of the categories. I don't think you can go wrong with The Ivy Spa - it's quite decadent. If you're unhappy wiht the service, be sure to say so and they're classy enough that they'd make appropriate amends. Juut Salon Spa is quite popular, as is Sanctuary Salon Spa & phOrem. I usually goto the Aveda Institute and request someone with very strong hands. They're done by students, but I've never been disappointed with their massages or facials. I would NOT however get a pedicure or manicure there ever again - 2 horrible experiences was enough.

Minneapolis...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage in downtown?

Massage Downtown has been around for many years located on 6th & Hennepin at 12 South 6th Street Suite 1027. The phone # is 612-229-2818. Highly recommend

Edited: 17 December 2012, 16:11
4. Re: Massage in downtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2013, 06:16