We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

WE will be in Minneapolis in mid august for a few days before flying out to Phoenix for 6 days. We have 1 son who is 11. We would like to spend 2 days visiting the mall before flying out to Phoenix for a week. Just wondering if any hotels near the mall where we could park and leave our car while we are away. Looking for a descent hotel. Appreciate any help.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

Many of them do, however the only one I have used for that is the Holiday Inn Express

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
605 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

We have left our car a few times at the airport Hilton. Very nice hotel and the rates are good.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,392 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

Homewood Suites Mall of America is directly across the street from the mall and has fly and stay packages. I do not know how much they charge. The hotel itself is nice.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,617 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

As stated above, many hotels near the Mall have park-n-fly rates. Some are advertised, and there is a website that compiles a few of them (I'm guessing the website gets paid to advertise) - BUT some are less advertised and you just need to check with the hotel. I wonder about spending 2 full days in the Mall, even with an 11 year old. With so much to do around the area, I'd spend 1 day at the Mall and 1 day doing other activities.

Edited: 01 June 2013, 16:45
Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,491 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

here's a good link -

and look for hotels that are in Bloomington

http://minneapolis.parksleepfly.com/

Oak Grove, Minnesota
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

The Staybridge Suites in Eagan would be great for you. Staybridges are nice because they have oversized rooms compared to Hamptons and Springhill Suites. If you are staying during the week, the hotel has a free evening dinner and free breakfast every day. They have a free 24 hour shuttle to the Mall of America and airport, you can park your car there while you are gone, and if you stay in Eagan vs. Bloomington (the MOA is actually in Bloomington), you can usually save a few bucks on the room price.

7. Re: Hotlel near Airport/Mall where we can leave car.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 07:17