We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two questions about Valleyfair Tickets

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
Save Topic
Two questions about Valleyfair Tickets

1. The Valleyfair website says Cub Foods sells discounted tickets. Is this any Cub Foods in the entire state of MN? We will be in Duluth prior to visiting Shakopee.

2. Ages ago, I thought Valleyfair used to sell two day tickets. I can't find them on the Valleyfair website. Are the two day tickets no more?

Thanks!

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two questions about Valleyfair Tickets

Not familiar of two-day tickets pre-sold, but I do remember signs as you exit if you want to come back the next day it's a small upcharge to buy as you are leaving the first day.

I would call the Cub in Duluth to verify -- or plot out a Cub en route to ValleyFair the day of, to get tix, snax, beverages.

We always pack a big cooler for the trunk and head out for a break 1/2 way thru the day.

Enjoy.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Two questions about Valleyfair Tickets

Thanks!

3. Re: Two questions about Valleyfair Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 06:17