We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champs Restaurant/bar info ??

Level Contributor
231 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Champs Restaurant/bar info ??

Howdy there,

Anyone know of a restaurant in Richfield called Champs?

thannx, Joel

Wood Lake Nature Center
Educational sites, Nature & Wildlife Areas
MSP Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
1,091 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champs Restaurant/bar info ??

It's actually spelled Champps. It's a sports bar restaurant that was one of the original Champps. When the concept was first developed it was excellent food, large portions and reasonably priced. It was alway packed. They expanded quite a bit locally and eventually nationally. The owner sold the chain many years ago to I think the same company that owns Fuddruckers. Not sure if they still own it or not. The food is not as good, and the location by my house there is seldom a wait. It's a pretty mediocre place to eat and hang out.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champs Restaurant/bar info ??

PlanetR gave you generally good information. Last time I was there was several months back for their Sunday breakfast buffet. Buffet was acceptable, though not amazing. It's casual as you might expect a sports bar restaurant to be. I don't think you'll have a terrible experience, though nothing you couldn't find in other places along the lines of the same concept. If I were in the area, I could see myself going again, though wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to go there.

Here is their website: http://www.champps.com/

3. Re: Champs Restaurant/bar info ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Richfield
Recent Conversations