We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saint Paul Civic Symphony

Mexico City, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
1,986 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Saint Paul Civic Symphony

I went to the Landmark Center on Mother's Day to see the Saint Paul Civic Symphony concert, and I was totally blown away. The building itself is beautiful, the museum interesting, the music excellent and, on top of that, the concert was free!

I think the Symphony is done for the season, but I highly reccommend checking them out. They do a fantastic job for their community. I didn't think that amateurs could deliver performances of that level.

www.saintpaulcivicsymphony.org/

Julian

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
574 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saint Paul Civic Symphony

Glad you enjoyed it, The Landmark Center is an amazing building! It's amazing to think during the 1970s it was slated to be razed - it would have been a crime - and only the persistence and dedication of some local residents prevented it from becoming a memory. It is truly on of the Twin Cities' gems!

Unfortunately both Minneapolis & St. Paul lost far too many great buildings during that era which would be now be similar cultural and/or professional destinations had they survived.

http://www.landmarkcenter.org/aboutus.html

2. Re: Saint Paul Civic Symphony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 07:32
Get answers to your questions about Saint Paul