We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free shuttle/transportation/ parking to Excel Center

Which Saint Paul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Madison
Level Contributor
293 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Free shuttle/transportation/ parking to Excel Center

Do any of the restaurants offer free shuttles to the Excel Center> Son is staying at a hotel in Maplewood and going to hockey games this weekend. Last time he was there he had to pay a fair amount for parking. or anywhere they could eat and then leave the car and hoof it to the game and pick it up after? He'll be on Century Ave. N.

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free shuttle/transportation/ parking to Excel Center

I know that several bars/restaurants offer free shuttles, but these are the only two I could easily confirm:

Billy's on Grand

O'Gara's Bar & Grill on Snelling

If you arrive around 5ish, you might also snag a metered spot, I always do and they're free after 6:00. I usually catch a pre-game meal/drink at The Liffey. This is the route I would suggest going.

You might also want to contact Metro Transit. They did it last season and are possibly doing it again this year.

Madison
Level Contributor
293 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free shuttle/transportation/ parking to Excel Center

Okay if aren't 21 years old? thanks for the info

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free shuttle/transportation/ parking to Excel Center

If it's earlier, it should be fine as they both serve food. However if they're carding at the door, then obviously he won't get in.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
574 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free shuttle/transportation/ parking to Excel Center

I am 90% certain Mancini's runs a shuttle too.

5. Re: Free shuttle/transportation/ parking to Excel Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Saint Paul