We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beaches

atlanta
1 post
Save Topic
beaches

My girlfriend and I visited before Katrina and enjoyed it. We want to go back and were wondering what the condition is with the beaches in particular as well as the rest of the town. Can someone fill me in on the progress. Thanks for the input.

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beaches

The beaches are open but they still have sings posted about staying out of the water due to debris. You see people in the water sometimes anyhow.

A great deal of the beach restaurants and buildings still gone, but the rest of the town is recovering nicely and most places off Beach are open for business as usual.

2. Re: beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Biloxi
Recent Conversations