We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saltoriya help needed!

Which Biloxi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ILLINOIS
Level Contributor
23 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Saltoriya help needed!

Can you give me any advice on whether teens would enjoy the show and if the seating makes that much of a difference? All help appreciated as will be arriving at the end of the month! Thanks!

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Saltoriya help needed!

I'm really not sure how much teens would enjoy it. There are parts they would enjoy a lot and probably few slow spots where they might get a little bored. For seats, we sat in the upper middle and thought it was perfect. I would avoid the sides.

ILLINOIS
Level Contributor
23 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saltoriya help needed!

We went to the show and our teens and whole family loved it! Would highly recommend! They are still talking about it! Great talent!

3. Re: Saltoriya help needed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Biloxi