We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventures Pub and Spirits?

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Adventures Pub and Spirits?

I was reading the restaurant reviews for Biloxi and saw this place, Adventures Pub and Spirits rated pretty highly. A Search on these message boards, however, showed nothing.

Anyone have any feedback?

I see some of the reviews note that it is 'smokey." If you have eaten there, did you find it so?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
46,091 posts
1,480 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventures Pub and Spirits?

This is a new establishment to me, but then many changes have transpired since Katrina, and we have only been back four times, so have missed several newer places.

I though that MS had gone smokeless where food was being served, but could well be incorrect about that, or because of the pub/bar, there might be allowances.

Wish that I could help more,

Hunt

Port Allen...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventures Pub and Spirits?

We saw an ad in a Biloxi brochure and wandered in. It's truly a "pub", but the food we had was real good. Great chicken sandwich and chicken salad. The people were so friendly. We were very pleased with our food and would recommend to others. Remember it's more of a bar that serves great food.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventures Pub and Spirits?

Well, we did try it and we were disappointed. We went around 2:30 and there was hardly anyone there ... so no smokey smell. However, the food didn't taste fresh to us, the bread was stale, the fries were cold (left-over from lunch?), they were quickly replaced however, I'm not sure if the seafood was fresh or frozen though. Really wanted to like the place. I know most do. We just didn't.

San Antonio, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventures Pub and Spirits?

This is our go to place when we are in Biloxi....We go about twice a year and always go for dinner the day we arrive and the night before we leave.We try to make happy hour every day we are there too. Wonderful food...great oysters....Our fave sandwich is the huge ribeye steak sandwich which my hubby and I usually share. The drinks are good, the beer is always cold and Greg, the owner and his wife always remember us and are happy to sit and chat with us. Any place can have an off day...we have never encountered one here.

5. Re: Adventures Pub and Spirits?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2016, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Biloxi