We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterpark in Gulfport

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Waterpark in Gulfport

Has anyone been to the waterpark in Gulfport? My son and I will be in the area in August and I am thinking of things we can do while we are visiting. Any input would be helpful. Thanks

Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
Level Contributor
588 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterpark in Gulfport

It's pretty nice. I take my grandsons there when they visit me in Biloxi. I like the river ride, nice and calm. The boys loved the slides. It's not the biggest and best waterpark, but there are plenty of different water rides. It's probably best suited for the under 16 kids.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
296 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterpark in Gulfport

The waterpark is pretty nice and worth visiting if you are in the area. It is not a huge watermark which has it's advantages. There is a wave pool, lazy river, different watersides and an area for younger children. plenty of lifeguards on duty.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterpark in Gulfport

Gulf Islands Waterpark also just opened a new six lane racer slide.

Ship Island Excursion is very nice too. It's a one hour ferry ride to West Ship Island, where you can enjoy the sand, blue water, and historic Fort.

Biloxi (only a short drive from Gulfport) has a unique putt putt golf course and go-cart at Big Play Family Fun Center, right off the beach.

Hope you enjoy your visit to the MS Gulf Coast.

4. Re: Waterpark in Gulfport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Gulfport
Recent Conversations