We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

henneth

Which Belton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colchester UK
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
Save Topic
henneth

Hi henneth

The Pussycat Dolls are presently in the UK, not that I take a lot of interest in these things, and during an interview one of them said she came from a small town in Missouri that no one in the UK would have heard of, Warrensburg. I'm thinking, I can think of several people who might be aware of Warrensburgs existence. It's a small world.

Many thanks for your good wishes on the birth of my grandson, he's a beaut!

Tony

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: henneth

No problem, Tony. She's fairly correct, although my promotion/demotion of the town has given it notoriety within the hallowed walls of The Lamb and the homes of my old chums up in Oxford.

As "the only pedestrian in the village" I may be recognisable to her but as I've never heard of The Pussycat Dolls I doubt I'll recognise the group. I assume it's a pop/rock group or is it something entirely different like a kitten and marionette think tank combo??

Anyway the Missouri winters are kicking in, temperatures are dropping and I shall become a recluse until April!!

Get answers to your questions about Belton
Recent Conversations