We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silverleaf Holiday Hills

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Il
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Silverleaf Holiday Hills

Has anyone stayed at the RCI resort Silverleaf's Holiday Hills? I can't find a recent review. Thanks.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
938 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

We have stayed here twice. Once last year (March) and a few years ago in the summer. It is a nice resort, very spread out around a golf course. The condos were well appointed and maintained. The only drawback is the location. You will be a few miles from the 'downtown Branson' area (where the Landing is) and even further from the 76 strip. We didn't mind as we are familiar with the area and know how to navigate the traffic. If you are looking for somewhere that is walking distance to shows and stores this is not the place for you.

New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

Thank you very much...Could you tell me the weather in Branson, last March, early April.

Thanks,

JoAnn

disneynut84@gmail.com

midwest
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

We stayed at Holiday Hills last summer (2008) and would not hesitate to stay there again. The condos were very spacious. The one we stayed in was 1500 square feet. It was a 2 bedroom 2 bath, and the grounds of the resort went on forever!

The Holiday Hills resort was very close to the Branson Landings. Just a very short drive away. I am talking a few minutes, not even five.

The Landings is beautiful, with brick paved walkways and lots and lots of shopping, nice restaurants, beautiful fountains, etc.

midwest
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

oops, I meant around 950 square feet. I got that one mixed up with another condo we stayed at recently. :)

Anyway, it still was very spacious and had a full kitchen. It was not on the RCI side tho, but a family member stayed on the RCI side which is newer actually, and looked nicer than where we stayed. It still had the same 2 bed,2 bath. We shared the resort ammenities.

When in Branson, be sure to go out on beautiful Tablerock Lake.

Branson, MO
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

The weather is a bit of guess at the end of March beginning of April but here it goes.

Lows- upper 40's to low 50's (could get colder)

Highs - anywhere from upper 50's to low 70's

Might rain, probably not snow or ice that late in the year.

I would bring a medium weight jacket and have a few short sleeve shirts in case we get some real nice weather. I guess it depends on your comfort zone.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

Hello,

I was seeing if you knew how the weather was there the day after Labor day and will the outdoor pools be open do you know? Do you know if there is a whirlpool tub/hot tub in the rooms at Silver Leaf? thanks for your help!!

Big Rock TN
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

It is Sunday, and I just returned from almost two weeks at Holiday Hills (from Nov 2 thru 13.) While I cannot tell you about the weather in the specific time frame you have asked for, I will say that the first two weeks of November , this year, were warm, mostly sunny days (mid 50's to low 70's), and cool nights (low 40's.) It did not rain while I was there. If Branson's weather is like that at my home in Tennessee (and it should be) the temps are very waqrm to hot (mid to upper 70's in the day) and warm to slightly cool in the evenings and nights (mid 50's to upper 60's.)

I hope this helps you.

8. Re: Silverleaf Holiday Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2010, 05:23