We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Branson with kids in March

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wichita
3 posts
Save Topic
Branson with kids in March

Wondering if someone can give me ideas for 6 year olds in Branson.

We have not been in 12 years. Any shows, resturants, etc.

Thanks

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Branson with kids in March

Mels hard luck diner is fun, The wait staff sing, to you....

It's a 50's themed diner with a really good soda fountain.......... And the food is really good..... It is located in the Grand village shopping center, next door to the grand palace theater....

And wow, If you have not been threre in a few years, alot has changed...There is the new branson landing, it is on the banks of lake taneycomo, in the old end of the strip, (downtown)..

It is a really neat out door shopping mall, with some realy good places to eat, and fun storeslike build a bear, bass pro shop... And there is a water feature like the one in vegas at the bellagio...

There also is Celebration city, owned by the same people as silver dollar city,, ...... It is located on the strip, going out towards silver dollar city.....It is a old fair type park, really clean, cute stores, carnival type games, and they play fun music all thru the park.......... And it has a fireworks, and lazer show every evening...

But I just noticed it is not open till the end of april....

And there always is silver dollar city..It is open now....Starting this weekend......

And there is the fish hatchery on table rock lake, They can feed the fish..Just make sure to bring plenty of quarters for the fish food..And there are free tours as well.

Give this web sites forum a try....Plenty of branson lovers and locals alike to answer most questions..you can learn a lot..

www.1branson.com

Arkansas
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branson with kids in March

If you want to see a show, the Kirby Van Burch show is awesome for kids! We took our 4 last year, and everyone loved it. Silver Dollar City is another great choice, but I'd pass on Ripleys, the Titantic, or the Butterfly Palace; the first aren't worth it with young kids, and the last was a total waste of money for us!

For restaurants, I'd also suggest the Hard Luck Diner- lots of entertainment to keep younger ones occupied:) We love the Hard Luck, but it is pricey. My kids also like the Grand Country Buffet. The food is always good, and they enjoy eating on the "patio" and watching the folks play miniature golf. The strange thing about Branson is that there aren't any super-great restaurants. The ones listed in the coupon books are really just so-so. We love Landry's, but it's not really kid-friendly & it's very pricey. Maybe someone else can help you with the dining part:)

stcharles
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Branson with kids in March

sdc is good place to see also try the hamner &baraba show they have a family pass for $59 just make sure to ask for it they have a website that will give you info have fun we are going in may

4. Re: Branson with kids in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 14:19