We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tix to silver dollar city?

Missouri
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Topic
tix to silver dollar city?

5 adults and 2 children (11 and under) are coming down april 28-29th. anyone out there know where the best place is for discounted tickets? thanks!

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

It is next to impossible to get discount tix to silver dollar city that early in the season. Later in the season coke sometimes has cans with discount tix, and there is a city hopper pass that allows you to go to two or three of the parks for a really good price...

The best advice I can give you is go after three the first day and you can get the next day free, so it gives you a day and a half....

Stay away from the booths that offer free shows, discount tickets, they are time share presentaions, and will ruin a good trip...You will see them on the way into town and all over town...Run way....

Sorry , about there not being any..

stcharles
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

check with your hotel to see if they can get you 2 full days for the price of one or maybe call sdc to see have fun we are coming in may can't wait

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

Many city Parks and Recreation Depts offer tickets to SDC at a small discount. Also some grocery stores, banks, Sams Club.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

I just got a copy of the 2007 Official Missouri Vacation Planner today and noticed that there is a 'save $2 on adult one-day ticket to SDC. I don't believe you have time to obtain this book via mail, so would suggest you visit a Missouri Tourism Center to pick one up. NOt much of a discount, but every little bit helps. Also has discounts for Dixie Stampede, Branson Belle, Ride the Ducks, and other attractions.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

Guess there were a couple out there that I didn't know about.. Thanks, Guess you learn every day...

Missouri
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

our local hospital has them for 35 bucks! what a deal! thanks for your help!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

Wow, that is a good deal. Do you mind sharing the name of the hospital?

kansas
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

If possible, purchase one adult Silver Dollar City season pass ticket online or at Celebration City. It is much easier and quicker to go to Celebration City to purchase a SDC season ticket. As a season ticket holder, you may purchase up to six tickets at a $5 per ticket discount. You also receive 10% off meals over 3.50 for the pass holder and up to six guests at various eating locations. (this does not include concessions). With a season pass, you will receive a mailing in December to purchase tickets next year. Depending on what type of a ticket you purchase and how soon you do, you receive free bring a friend passes. Sorry it is too late to buy for this year. My family purchased three season tickets and we are going to SDC with 7 persons on 4-21. I have 3 bring a friend tickets and will use my season ticket discount for one sr. citizen ticket.

The bring a friend passes are generally good for spring into early June, late August and September and at Christmas. If you purchase an ALL-City pass (3 parks, SDC, CC, and Whitewater) and buy before 12-31, so they get to use your money early, you will get the best deal on the dates you can use the guest passes. Note: guest passes must used with an accompanying season ticket holder. Your SDC season ticket can be used for various other discounts around Branson, such as Ride the Ducks (up to 6 people) and Dixie Stampede (for passholder only).

Regular SDC goer.

kansas
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

If possible, purchase one adult Silver Dollar City season pass ticket online or at Celebration City. It is much easier and quicker to go to Celebration City to purchase a SDC season ticket. As a season ticket holder, you may purchase up to six tickets at a $5 per ticket discount. You also receive 10% off meals over 3.50 for the pass holder and up to six guests at various eating locations. (this does not include concessions). With a season pass, you will receive a mailing in December to purchase tickets next year. Depending on what type of a ticket you purchase and how soon you do, you receive free bring a friend passes. Sorry it is too late to buy for this year. My family purchased three season tickets and we are going to SDC with 7 persons on 4-21. I have 3 bring a friend tickets and will use my season ticket discount for one sr. citizen ticket.

The bring a friend passes are generally good for spring into early June, late August and September and at Christmas. If you purchase an ALL-City pass (3 parks, SDC, CC, and Whitewater) and buy before 12-31, so they get to use your money early, you will get the best deal on the dates you can use the guest passes. Note: guest passes must used with an accompanying season ticket holder. Your SDC season ticket can be used for various other discounts around Branson, such as Ride the Ducks (up to 6 people) and Dixie Stampede (for passholder only).

Regular SDC goer.

kansas
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: tix to silver dollar city?

Regular SDC goer.