We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jim Stafford Show

st. charles...
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jim Stafford Show

We are coming to Branson in June, our kids are 11 and 5, I have a brochure on this show and it sounds real entertaining and funny, is it something the kids would enjoy as well? Thanks!

Wentzville
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Jim Stafford Show

My son enjoyed this show 2 years ago and he was 6 1/2yrs old. I absolutely love Jim Stafford and I recommend it to anyone wanting to have a good time and laugh!

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jim Stafford Show

A different point of view on Jim Stafford! I attended his show last spring with 3 other women and none of us cared for it! Not many shows in Branson that I would not return to, but Jim Stafford is one! I just feel like he is very much past his prime and should hang it up! However, lots of people do like his show ---- I'm just not one of them, IMO, there are many other shows I'd druther spend my $$ to see!

3. Re: Jim Stafford Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 20:17