We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeysuckle Inn?

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana
Level Contributor
123 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Honeysuckle Inn?

Has anyone stayed at the Honeysuckle Inn on Sheperd of the Hills expressway and is it clean?

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeysuckle Inn?

I did several years ago and it was good, There is a better hotle down the road from it that has breakfast and ice cream and cobbler in the evenings, called

www.whisperinghillsinn.com

Estes Park, Colorado
Level Contributor
622 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeysuckle Inn?

My daughter and son-in-law stayed at Honeysuckle Inn last year. They thought it was showing signs of wear-n-tear OR that it was possibly an older motel with a facelift on the outside. We prefer the clean & modern, Hampton Inn.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeysuckle Inn?

Hi larcegirl, my wife and I stayed at the Honeysuckle Inn last April. The hotel is nice and yes there are better hotels in the area. There were not many guests at that time of the year. The staff are real nice and they did great on setting us up with a hotel package. They did get us great seats to the shows that we picked. The few things we did not like was the breakfast buffet was not worth the money. Our room was small but nice, you have to remember that the hotel was built in 1990's. The windows have blinds and let in the morning sun if the room faces the east. I took some others advice and took a black sheet and put over the inside of the window and it works great. The hotel is in a great location, just off the strip and walking distance from shows and resturants. Please give honeysuckle inn a try. Injoy your trip to Branson.

4. Re: Honeysuckle Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 07:17