We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of BBQ place????

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
352 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Name of BBQ place????

a few years ago we went to a great bbq place just outside of town in a barn like structure. you placed your order at the counter and they brought the meal to you. they also served terrific pies. anyone know the name of this place. we'd like to return there on our next trip to branson.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Name of BBQ place????

I can't answer your question but I would suggest if you like BBQ, go to Danna's. On Hwy 165, south of the main strip Hwy 76. It is approx at the intersection of Fall Creek Rd and Hwy 165. Small little white building on west side. All of the locals eat there. Better than Famous Dave's which is at Branson Landing. Not fancy, you order it at the counter and they will bring it out to you. Large portions so good leftovers.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name of BBQ place????

I agree about danna's,,,,,,,,\But it might have been odees barbeque that you were talking about.....

It is on the way to danna's...........

chicago
Level Contributor
352 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Name of BBQ place????

thanks! odee's sounds familiar, but perhaps we'll give dana's a try.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Name of BBQ place????

i'd bet you a dollar it was odee's. i can still taste the ribs, excellent!!!!

5. Re: Name of BBQ place????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 23:17