We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moderate priced motels

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Crystal Lake...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Moderate priced motels

2 couples (late 50's) are planning a first time visit in early May. Could someone recommend some moderately priced motels in town? Some that we are looking at are Angel Inn, Gteen Gables, Inn, Rosebud Inn, Windmill Inn, Scenic Hills Inn.... others??

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moderate priced motels

Whispering hills,branson best and savannah house are good..'

You get breakfast, and ice cream and cobbler with cookies in the evenings...

I also like bradford inn,

It sits on a bluff over looking the branson strip ...

The rooms are themed and you get a home cooked breakfast in the general store/office area,,

www.bradfordinn.net

www.savannahhousebranson.com

http://www.bransonsbest.com/

http://www.whisperinghillsinn.com/

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moderate priced motels

If you are planning on renting 2 rooms, I would suggest you go to www.vrbo.com or www.vacationrentals.com. Branson is over built with condos so you should be able to pick up something nice without spending much money; especially this time of year. Much nicer after a long day of fun to visit sitting on a sofa instead of sitting on the edge of a bed. Only downfall, you won't get a free breakfast. But with a kitchen, you can always whip up something simple and dine in your pj's!

st.charles,mo.
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Moderate priced motels

Try looking on line for midwest travel buddy for coupons.Some of the hotels have coupons here ,maybe that will give you some prices.The check them out on their own website.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
123 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moderate priced motels

I have stayed at Green Gables Inn and it is extremely clean, the same people own Rosebud Inn so I am sure it is clean. Stayed at Angel Inn and was not pleased so checked out early, it was dirty.

Crystal Lake...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Moderate priced motels

Thanks for the recommendations. Anyone have any comments about LaQuinta on the Strip? I was told by a co-worker that it was nice and walking distance to a lot of places??

Iola, Kansas
Level Contributor
59 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Moderate priced motels

LaQuinta looks very nice but I've never stayed there. A note on walking. Branson is in the Ozarks, which are less than mountains and more than hills. Steep and rolling is a way to describe them. It can get quite tiresome walking too awfully far, especially uphill. We go several times a year and generally plan on driving a bunch even though we plan to walk. Early May should not see heavy traffic either, except at show in/out times and traditional eating times.

Motel wise, it's off the strip but give Sandy a call at the Green Mountain Inn. It's a great place. www.gmiofbranson.com

7. Re: Moderate priced motels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 19:17