We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roark Resort

High ridge
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Roark Resort

Has anyone Been here or heard of it looking for anything u can give me on it PLEASE I can not fidn anything and we are staying there a whole week thanks

roark family resort on the landing

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roark Resort

Have never stayed at this property. ONly driven by it. It is an older motel-type resort down by the Branson Landing. Never see it advertised very much. I have theBranson 2008 Vacation Guide and this property is not mentioned in the book. We go to Branson several times each year and have NEVER heard anything on this property. Why don't you go to 1branson.com and post your ? there. Lots of locals there and maybe some of them can help you out!

As I said, have never stayed there, but from driving by, it looks like an OK place, just older.

Mentioned in this post
Branson Landing
Branson Landing
2,017 Reviews
Branson, MO
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roark Resort

This is our third trip to Branson and we have stayed at a different place every time. I would say that the Roark is middle of the road for condos but a large step above a motel or hotel. The condos were very clean and spacious. We had a unit that backed up to the creek and the view out our patio doors was beautiful. In addition, we heard you could fish in the creek. There is an indoor pool ( that needs a little clean up) and an outdoor pool that looks wonderful but we did not use because the indoor pool was so convenient. There is a health club on the property available for use by the guests. They do have strict rules on over 14 usage only though. The resort is convenient to every part of Branson because Branson has made it a priority to make accessible routes to everywhere. It is about one mile from the new Branson Landing mall and one mile from the old Downtown, which is full of shops and restaurants. If you haven't been to Branson yet, I suggest you go. We never get bored.

Mentioned in this post
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Roark Resort
Roark Resort
91 Reviews
Branson, MO
Branson Landing
Branson Landing
2,017 Reviews
Branson, MO
Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roark Resort

Roark Resort is a timeshare resort. It is very nice and the manager does all she can do to make for a pleasant stay. We have been going to this resort for over 20 years.

However, do not at any cost, attend the Roark Vacation Travel Club presentation held on the property. It is a scam and the only thing you will be out of is the excessive amount of money you would pay to join. This Travel Club/CRI can not do what they say and you can get the same or cheaper prices at many different web travel sites without putting up advance funds. There is also a yearly fee that attaches to any contract. It is a outright, and Mr. Gary W. Snadon, the owner/developer of Roark Resort and Roark Vacation Travel Club should be ashamed of himself.

Mentioned in this post
Roark Resort
Roark Resort
91 Reviews
Branson, MO
4. Re: Roark Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 05:16