We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mrs

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
brighten27
2 posts
Save Topic
Mrs

Does anyone know of where i can find discount coupons for grand country inn. Want to go but need some way to get a little off the total price. thanks

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mrs

I've never seen discounts offered there. About the only discounts are in the off season when they reduce rates.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
776 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mrs

Call the hotel direct and ask about package deals. I know that they sometimes offer packages that will save you a bit on $$. We've stayed there and receive specials from time to time, but believe these are only offered to repeat customers. When you stay on the property, they will give you discounts on the other amenities they offer on sight ---- minature golf, theater, eateries.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mrs

Hi brighten27, you can get some coupons at www.sunnyguide.com or you can pick it up one of the quides at the hotel. It has about 3 coupons for Grand Country Inn. If you need some more info about the hotel please post. I stayed there last month and would be glad to answer questions if I can.

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mrs

When I click on the sunnyguide link, I get a language I don't know!

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mrs

okay after a little research..was the link suppose to be www.sunnydayguide.com ? The three coupons I saw were for the shows/buffets/activities. I couldn't find one for the hotel. AM I missing something?

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
776 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mrs

The SunnyDay Guide that I picked up doesn't have any coupons for room discounts for Grand Country. Coupons are for 1/2 price mini golf, discount on fudge purchase, 1/2 price frozen custard, 1/2 price lunch buffett, $3 off tickets to shows in their theaters and discount on the waterpark if you're not staying there. Call hotel at 417 335 2484 and ask about discounts/packages they might offer.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
776 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mrs

oops! The tele # that I posted in the previous post is for the Music Hall reservation desk at Grand Country. Hotel reservation tele is 417 335 3535.

I've had hotel personnel tell me that sometimes you can get a better rate by asking for the front desk instead of 'reservations' 'cause 'front desk' has more options on discounting than 'reservations' depending on occupancy. Worth a try!

8. Re: Mrs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 02:19