We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebration City

Ponchatoula,LA
5 posts
Save Topic
Celebration City

Planning to go to Branson later this year. We usually go once every 2 to 3 years. We've had season tickets to Silver Dollar City before and receive their mailer every year with season pass offers. Celebration City isn't mentioned anywhere on the mailer. Also isn't on the website. Did Celebration City change owners or has been torn down to make way for something else?

Mentioned in this post
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City
9,235 Reviews
Branson, MO
Webb City MO
Level Contributor
464 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celebration City

Celebration City has closed its doors for good. Haven't heard what they are going to do with the property. I think it's too bad,CC was fun.

Iola, Kansas
Level Contributor
59 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celebration City

It is supposed to reopen in 2010 as an all new attraction! Still owned by the Silver Dollar City owners.

Mentioned in this post
Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City
9,235 Reviews
Branson, MO
Webb City MO
Level Contributor
464 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celebration City

I am glad that they are reopening. Although I do hope they improve the flow of the park.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Celebration City

I can't find anything on the www.hfecorp.com website stating they are reopening this in 2010. It was announced when they closed, they would be doing something with the property but did not disclose what or when. You may want to wait until an official company announcement before you get too excited about something opening here, especially with the current economy.

Branson, MO
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celebration City

It is closed and something will eventually be done with the property, whether it is a theme park of some kind..only time will tell. But I dont think 2010 is a definite date

6. Re: Celebration City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 13:21